Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I alter the size of the text on my ASP website?

I had a website made and it was written in ASP. The font is quite small and I would like to make it bigger for website visitors to read more easily. How do I amend it so that the font is larger?How do I alter the size of the text on my ASP website?
First, the font size property is what causes it to appear larger or smaller. Second, you should use a style sheet (css) for things such as font, color, size, and type.





The ASP code probably creates the HTML code dynamically, so you'll have to modify the ASP code (which is just a text file that is interpreted by the application server when the page is requested). It will have HTML code imbedded in it. If it instead loads templates and modifies them, it will be a little more difficult to track down the templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment