Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to create an ASP.NET 2.0 application when I am using Web Developer 2008?

I can't get my application to work on the host and I believe the reason is that they are using 2.0 and I am using 3.5. So how can I turn my 3.5 applications into 2.0 applications?How to create an ASP.NET 2.0 application when I am using Web Developer 2008?
not sure what your asking. (?) you believe the host is using .net 2.0? ask the host. they should list the spects somewhere on there site.





are you programing asp.net programs? if you've already programed an asp.net app using the new 3.5 then u can't convert back. You'd have to uninstall your .net 3.5 and revert back to the older versions. (i believe) never been in that situation before.How to create an ASP.NET 2.0 application when I am using Web Developer 2008?
Just substract 1.5 from your application.It would become 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment