Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get to a control in a datalist with c# and asp.net?

I have a datalist on a page that is getting populated with values when the page gets loaded up. i have chosen to fill the datalist item with a hyperlink. I want to now set the style of the link when it loads. How can I do this? I need to be able to set the css of the link that is in the Datalist as an item. How to get to a control in a datalist with c# and asp.net?
IDs are by default auto-generated by ASP.NET, beginning with name 'ctl00' or the like. The easiest way is to assign a class to the DataList and then make an entry for the text style of the hyperlink within that class.How to get to a control in a datalist with c# and asp.net?
I went to Yahoo search the Web and entered ';Setting the css of the link in a Data list.'; This produced quite a bit of information on the subject.
  • horses for loan
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment