Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I use ASP to submit simple form data, and have the server e-mail me with the results.?

I have a form I've built using html but I have little scripting experience. I'm trying to find a simple solution for users to be able to submit form data without using an e-mail client. Then have that sent to a dedicated e-mail address for review.





Any help or links would be appreciated.How do I use ASP to submit simple form data, and have the server e-mail me with the results.?
You can use a simple asp form With sending email with CDO, and redirect it to any email address. this is a small sample:





http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_send_em鈥?/a>





Also if you wish i can make you the form with saving data in access database while you can view the data in administrator section of the site.





IF you need more help Please just msg me.How do I use ASP to submit simple form data, and have the server e-mail me with the results.?
A great source for sample code and applications is:


http://www.planet-source-code.com





You have to join to get unlimited daily code downloads (otherwise it's only one per day). Search for what you want under the ASP catagory.

No comments:

Post a Comment