Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I create a PDF Report using ASP?

I'm currently working on a website in which we need various reports generated online. They need to be PDF's, and I'm using a MySQL backend. For our in-house application (Visual Basic) I'm using Crystal Reports, but the Crystal Reports method for generating PDF's online isn't optimal.





What I want to know is, how can I create a dynamic data-driven report in ASP (not .NET) that will display on the users screen as a PDF?How do I create a PDF Report using ASP?
Jeff,





Don't know if this will help. Try typing in 'Cute PDF' in a search engine to see what comes up. Often times it's a matter of having a simple download. The one I downloaded allows you to convert anything in a PDF format. However, I understand that you are talking about a programming language and not regular documents. You might wanna check it out anyway just to see what comes up.





Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment