Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am 47 How can I motivate myself to learn web development asp.net?

I don't seems to motivate myself and keep learning. How can I accomplish that? I learn 1 day %26amp; skip several days then I have to come back and relearn what I forgot. I am 47 maybe it is my age? I need to do that , I need an improvement in my finances. Plz let me know what I should do? Or I will stay a loser all my life.I am 47 How can I motivate myself to learn web development asp.net?
I think trimanga hit it. Microsoft targets the larger corporations who need internet and intranet services.





Most everyone else runs on a Linux box. guncoding the page in php and pulling files from subdomains housed in MySQL.





At least they should be.





Why not, if you want to do backend work, don't you pick up a old P-III and set it up like a web server. There plenty of Linux forums, and the more you ask the more you'll get to know people.





The class idea is great but I'd encourage you to get started on your own and make some mistakes in the meantime.





I'm 58 and have two sites that benefit from that knowledge, but I've decided what makes me happy is working on the content and graphic design.





And that's the key to anything. Do what you love to do, and live in the present. And then give yourself a present - to reminjd you of a particular accomplishment.





Good LuckI am 47 How can I motivate myself to learn web development asp.net?
how can we know what motivates you? everybody works differently. Some get motivated by the money, others just enjoy working with computers. If you don't enjoy it, maybe it's better to look for something different.





some people work with a coach to find the best way of motivating them, or to get a clue which job they would like; sometimes, unemployment agencies can help with that, too. but if you're lacking motivation, then maybe programming is not the right thing for you.
Everyone deserves a fresh start.
motivation is up to oneself...when you get up each morning you need to say that you will accomplish this today....do this every day until it becomes a habit.... also, work on you self esteem...
Just think of how people are growing as old as you waiting for your incredibly cumbersome and slothful asp.net pages to partially load and fail to work properly. (Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's the nature of the beast.)
I recently took Visual Basic .net classes at a local community college.





I don't think I could have learned it online or from a book.





What is your reason for learning ASP.net? After studying VB.net I decided the web runs on Javascript and MySQL.

No comments:

Post a Comment